Saturday, 31 January 2015

Lush Mini HAUL

Hey beauties!!

How are you?

I've been pretty busy lately, but today I had a little spare time so I came up with this short post. I just wanna tell you that I absolutely looove Lush products!! When I entered the Lush store I felt like a child in a candy store! I just couldn't decide which products to get, that store is amazing, I think I could live there. After 15 minutes I left the store with just two products, one that I've used before and one that I've never used.
 photo DSC_0812copy_zpse4c2c254.jpg
I got this Karma Komba shampoo for 5.75 £, I had made a review of it in romanian, you can find it here. I loved it then and I still love it now. I got one that has a different shade now but the product is still the same, not as pretty but still the same.
 photo DSC_0813copy_zpsb54efd6f.jpg
 photo DSC_0814copy_zps0520c911.jpg
I also got a massage bar for 6.5£ that smells incredible, almost edible, and two tins for these products because they can be pretty hard to deposit. I paid 2.5£ for the shampoo bar tin and 2.95£ for the massage bar one. Ofcourse I forgot to take a picture of the both tins.
 photo DSC_0818copy_zps2c058c0d.jpg
 photo DSC_0820copy_zps0820e593.jpg
 photo DSC_0821copy_zps5669eae1.jpg
Do you love Lush products? I think the Lush store is my favourite store!
I can't wait to get back at their store and buy more goodies!

Take care!!