Monday, 5 January 2015

My new Pandora charm!

Hello girls!

How are you? I'm really happy, I just bought myself a new Pandora charm. I was really surprised to find the one I wanted in my local store. Yay for me. I wanted the Globe clip because I want to travel the world, I love traveling and this is what I graduated. I studied Geography and the protection of the environment in college. So this charm is really me, plus it's a clip so it holds in place my heart charm.

 photo 1_zps93f9a2e6.jpg
 photo 2_zpsdb622f84.jpg
 photo 3_zps25c2fbef.jpg
 photo 4_zps186b3ea0.jpg
 photo 5_zpsbb73daf3.jpg

Isn't it pretty? I just love it! There are a few more charms that I want to buy at the right time plus another one that I have already ordered. You'll see it soon enough.

These are the ones that I like, I dont want all af them but I can't decide right now. I want a crown or a princess castle, an unicorn because I love horses and unicorns are even better, a cupcake for my blog, my sweet pet charm because they don't have a cute enough cat charm and the artist's pallete pendant charm.
 photo loleloleloe_zpsfebfc5d4.jpg

Do you own a Pandora bracelet? I love mine!
Kisses!