Friday, 6 February 2015

Hello UK and Pandora!

Hello beauties!!

How are you doing?

I am really excited because this is my second post abroad. I arrived in the UK like a week ago and I have to say that it's pretty amazing so far. My first experience was riding one of those pretty taxis, damn they are so pretty!! This is the reason I bought this cute Pandora charm, the London taxi and I am loving it! Isn't it cute?  photo pan4_zpsa25c0317.jpg
It has a 50 percent sale because this collection is going to be discontinued, so it was a pretty good deal. I also bought this plane charm back at home but I never got the chance to show it to you. They look pretty cute together.
 photo pan1_zps95f0d36f.jpg
 photo pan2_zps2480dbbd.jpg
 photo pan3_zps0801309b.jpg
 photo pan8_zps26f02068.jpg
 photo pan6_zps3363cac6.jpg
 photo pan7_zpsc815b3e7.jpg
 photo pan5_zps72e2ceb7.jpg
I guess I won't have a lot of free time so I won't be posting too much but I'll try my best. I am still looking for a job so wish me good luck. Hopefully I'll succeed.

Take care mates haha!

Kisses!